- Add an installer class to your application with the following code:
Public Overrides Sub Install(ByVal stateSaver As IDictionary)
Dim Asm As System.Reflection.Assembly = System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly
- Right click on your setup project and go to View - Custom Actions
- Right click on Install under Custom Actions and select Add Custom Action...
- Select the primary output of your project from the application folder
- Do the same for the Commit
That's it. Your installer will now run your application after setup.
Post a Comment